May 4, 2017
Sweet Sounds of Summer in Sonoma County. In this episode DJ Bethy Beth and Millie discuss all the great music taking place in and around Sonoma County. We taste rosé as the Wine of the Day from Papapietro Perry and talk about the upcoming Mother’s Day happenings along the Wine Road.
Wine Road provides the Wine, When and Where of Northern Sonoma County with news on events, wineries, wines, dining options, activities, and places to stay.
Wine Road — https://www.wineroad.com
0:33 Music Along the Wine Road
1:00 Festivals in Sonoma County
3:05 Free Community Concerts
3:50 Outdoor Music at Our Members
4:50 Planning/Winging- Where to Look Ahead to Listen
6:04 Book of the Day - Windows on the World: Complete Wine Course by Kevin Zraly
7:20 Wine of the Day - Rosé of Pinot Papapietro Perry Winery
10:00 Mother’s Day Along the Wine Road
• ACORN Winery/Alegria Vineyards
• Green Music Center Summer Series
• Russian River Jazz & Blues Guerneville
• Cajun Zydeco & Delta Rhythm Festival Sebastopol
• Healdsburg Music in the Plaza
• Windsor Music in the Town Green
• Friday Night Live in Cloverdale
• Peacetown Summer Concert Series
Kevin Zraly’s Windows on the World: Complete Wine Course
The Wine Road podcast is recorded, mixed, and mastered at:
Threshold Studios Sebastopol, CA.